Monday, August 12, 2013

On judgements and expectations....

I think I have reached a point of my life when I feel stuck. 

And to come to think of it, its not helping when others start put expectations on you and impose judgments. Well, you think only kids these days are stressed out because of such high expectations (on grades, on achievements in school or sports etc....the list goes on)...well kiddos here's a grim fact - adulthood makes it no better. At times, depending on who you are surrounded with...it might just get worse. 

I try to brush off things and not take it too hard but some people just try their best to test your limits no? 

Sigh.

Anyways, I shouldn't have cared. I should focus on things that matters. Like my studies - which is drowning me. Oh yes, nobody knows I am struggling - in fact everyone thinks its rosy dandy. Perhaps its best kept that way. We all try our best and hope things will sort out la kan?

"When swimming into a dark tunnel, there arrives a point of no return when you no longer have enough breath to double back. Your only choice is to swim forward into the unknown, and pray for an exit" -Inferno, Dan Brown.

And again yes, the only option I have now is to move forward.

Even when it meant I have to do it alone.

No comments: