Friday, August 2, 2013

Why oh why did I ever think I can sail through postgrad studies?

Exam day is in T-2 (or perhaps by now less. Sobs). Been going through notes and class handouts and for the countless times since the past 6 months felt like breaking down.

I can't do this. I am out of focus and its starting to take a toll on me.

To be honest, I am struggling with work and study. Of course, having very understanding bosses and collegues is a major plus point - but I hate going to classes and coming back blur everytime they talk about T-stats or structured framework or whatever else that comes with the territory.

*cry*

But I am halfway through already. I can't give up now.

Please dear God, give me strength.

Or perhaps I am just tired. I should go and do some cleaning. It helps to clear my head.

Laters.

No comments: