Monday, October 14, 2013

Back home!

Yes. I am home. From a 20 day break that is super surreal. It took me a week to get over the jetlag - the different time zones and endless early mornings to catch the sunrise tours did take a toll on me ; my eyes goes big like an owl on the stroke of midnight and kept on going strong till early Subuh - but I'm all out and dope by 5pm every single day for the past week.

It was great though. I had fun. The places I went to was beautiful - I am safe home and I am still in awe at how amazing it was.I manage to a few things I had in my bucket list, like go hiking (managed to hike Mt Batur, what an experience! I have to admit, halfway I almost cried!), took a hot air balloon ride (and I thought I'd be sick of the heights but hey, it was not so bad, I actually enjoyed it!), be in Asia and Europe on the same day (yada yada yad, the most do thing in Turkey), haggle my way alone in a foreign land (for once, a place that is totally alien to me - yes, Indonesia and Thailand does not count) and of course, be more friendly when meeting new people.

:)

Of course have always been friendly. But then it use to take quite sometime especially when I am travelling alone and all.

I am dying to share my pics. I still haven't got time to go through the whole bunch of piccas in my lappy because I have been busy catching up with sleep and all the tv series that was released when I was away. Can you believe it, I have finish almost 50 episodes over this weekend alone?

God bless that my fav epi's (vampire diaries, drop dead diva, suits and all) are back and I have added new epi's that's worth watching to the list (orange is the new black - awesome, the originals, sleepy hollow, moms, crazy ones, the blacklist, do no harm) and with a few more coming up (the walking dead particularly) I am all psyched.

*grin - tv geek mode*

For now invade my insta for photo updates. Till later. 

Happy Hari Raya Aidil Adha to everyone. Have a good break all!

Hugs

No comments: