Thursday, November 7, 2013

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive...

Bunyi title post macam suicidal je.

heheheeh.

Nah. Its just one of those days when you ponder about things and realised that most of the things I do out of whim seems to make me feel at my utmost best, when in fact its killing me slowly.

Like the men I dated.

And the food I ate.

Or the things I buy.

Just saying. Not that this post is implying to anything specific of the above. 

:p

I suppose I loved and lived with all my heart, and felt both the never-ending joy and pain all at once - at some point its like I can neither live with or without both the good and the bad that comes with every decision.

Not that I have regrets (ok tipu. I have regrets. Tapi what's life without it la kan) but I am trying my best to make do with what I have and move forward to be a better person than I use to be. Along the process I hope people around me will understand the choices that I made. 

So if I am no longer who I expected you to be, get the memo and move on. Please respect my decision to change - albeit good or bad - because it's my choice to make; just as I will always try to understand and support any of yours.

And perhaps, if there are time lost along the way, I see no point in reminiscing and putting it behind in a sort of way or another because we can only put it behind when we move forward to other things. I learned that our heart is stronger than what we think its capable of and despite all odds, we can do anything we want or be whoever we wish to be if we put our minds to it.

Take that money and watch it burn
Sink in the river the lessons I learned

Take that money and watch it burn
Sink in the river the lessons I learned

Enjoy the youtube.

Laters.


No comments: