Friday, November 1, 2013

Hadiah pembakar semangat.....

Pejam celik pejam celik I have passed my 1-year anniversary in my existing co by a week or so - and last November kinda marks the start of a busy period for me so in a one year cycle, I can safely kiss the year goodbye and restart my work clock every 1st Nov.

It has been a crazy year, and I am so fortunate that despite all odds, I have great people to work with and look forward to every single day. Ni statement ikhlas ok, tak tipu tipu punya. I am definitely happier where I am and I have learnt quite a lot - I believe circumstances had pushed and stretched me to my maximum this year and I had fun along the way. 

*grin*

To motivate me for another stressful year, I decided to do good by reducing paper so I got myself a stylus pen so I can take note with my ipad mini and sync all the notes instead of wasting precious trees....


Color coordinating all my stuff. So the stylus is purplish pink.

*like!*

Macam tau tau je all of a sudden I have to stay back for work because hooorey hoorey, kerja masuk at 530pm.

Usaha tangga jaya. Sila bekerja rajin rajin.

Grin.

Happy weekend peeps! Hope mine won't be a working weekend (yeah, in my dreams la kan....but it's all good to stay positive).

No comments: