Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Its a black tie affair yo! The ICAEW graduation dinner.

Ni betul ke budak ni sakit ni???

Kalau tengok gambar mesti rasa tertipu. But trust me I am not faking it. My condition is pretty severe ok. So bear with me. But then I try to be a happy chap - so bila orang ajak makan free laju je cakap yes!

Okay la. Bos beli table for the grad dinner. Nak harap aku jadi member ntah bila. MICPA buat dinner pun tak pernah nak pergi. Not that I have anything against it, not many of my friends are MICPA members so nanti pergi dinner macam blur je duduk dengan strangers. No fun. Kalau nak pergi biar ada geng ramai-ramai kan. At least for this one I have my close collegues with me, so tak de la all in vain sangat.

Back to the dinner story, nanti sampai abis I ramble about my vanity.

The team is black tie. So practically everyone suits up. We plan to move straight to the event venue from office so I wore my DP black dress (the exact same one that I got for Yuna's concert, gila lame wardrobe dah depleting) and took my accessories and make up with me. Nak makeup bukannya lama, it takes me about 15 mins je kot sebab I usually don't go for heavy make up. I did my eye though, because its a night event. Kalau biarkan je nanti nampak macam kecik sangat pulak mata.

Took the first photo as soon as I had my make up done....that time kononnya nak pull my hair back for the elegant finish la so nampak a bit ladylike macam tu. Kakak kat ofis dah start bising sebab they say I should do it more often. Yeah right. Tak akauntan la kalau comel flawless 24 jam....hahahha....gaya selebet tu macam trademark (*grin*) tapi sebenarnya dalam hati memang pemalas kot.

Hahahahahah!

By the time I reach the venue tengok apa jadi....


.....dari gaya ladylike dah jadi gaya messy!

Takpela, actually I had the hair for almost an hour. Sebab the road was jammed all the way, it took us about one and half hour to reach KL Sentral from Publika. Gila tak gila....traffic kat KL memang hancus on a Friday night. Thank God Aloft KL Sentral was easy to find, so we didn't get lost ke apa.

Once we are in the ballroom there's a see of man in suits.



Okay la, the pic do not do justice. Sebab tak nampak macam lautan pun. But then trust me, its been a while seen I see that many people in black suits. Macam pergi FBI convention pulak.

Just saying.

Thought that dah sampai lambat boleh terus makan la kan....but then the whole thing doesn't start till 9 pm. I suppose everyone was late and they purposely delay the dinner to wait on some hotshots.


There you go.....kat meja SKPB bersama collegue suhailihadi. I don't know if she'll read this but eventually if you find out heheheh, hello!!!! 

The whole thing went on as usual. The food was okay. It took ages for the 7 course (or is it 9 course?) meal to end, and thank God they finish by midnight sebab seriously dah rasa macam nak hentak hentak meja nak balik especially bila the entertainer starts serenading Hush Hush.

Serious horror.

Anyways, one good thing that night I got a free powerbank.


 Mini and fits in the chanel.....nice, I like.

Ye la, kalau power bank besar tak muat plus berat. This one is good for short events.

Towards the end we found out that we were officially there because we got nominated as an ICAEW's authorised training employer. Hmmm.... buruk lantak sungguh dah makan kenyang-kenyang baru ambik tau. But still....to commemorate the night....


....take note CPA wannabees, now you can train with us.

Errk. Macam unintended promo tagline. But I suka je ramai-ramai orang join the company, the more the merrier.

Laters.

No comments: