Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Unwell.....

I think I caught something viral.

:(

I have been vomitting and sneezing since yesterday and I think I started coughing sometime today. My throat and my stomach feels awful. Its uneasy and uncomfortable at the same time. At first, I thought it was nothing, but as the day goes on the feeling just got worse.

I hate it when tetiba rasa nak vomit. Sakit okay. Especially when the throat hurts. All of a sudden rasa macam kertas pasir kena sagat.Worst still I feel so dehidrated, but then I don't feel like I have the energy to drink water. Like everytime I take a sip it takes all my energy to try not to vomit.

Hopefully this shit will go off soon. I have exams coming up in less than 2 weeks....kena prepare for the paper and economics is not my strongest suit. Sigh. 

Laters. Nak balik.






No comments: