Monday, January 27, 2014

Dark horse blues....

"So you wanna play with magic?
Boy you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?"
- Dark Horse, Katy Perry

Its yet again one of those days when a certain chorus of a song keep on playing in my head - like last week it was "Say Something I'm Giving Up on You" - and all of a sudden I can't stop humming the tunes as it keep on an auto replay in my head.

Recent turn of events makes the words seem utterly fitting. Is it a sign?

"Make me your aphrodite
Make me your one and only...."
- Dark Horse, Katy Perry

There was a slight flutter in my still-very-much-fragile heart but then come as it may I have to admit the circumstances is very very tempting. Sigh. Please give me strength and courage. I can't be signing up for another emotional roller coaster at such an early point of the year. Just at the very moment I finally manage to clean house and starting anew.

Phewh.

Perhaps its just best to wait and see. It might be nothing. Who knows.

Love & light. xoxo.

No comments: