Friday, January 10, 2014

Dry, dry dry....

Said early hello's to the weekend since hari ni everyone is psyched about the team building in PD - practically everyone took their own sweet time. Lagi la pagi pagi ni masuk ofis terus ada breakfast free kan...horray sangat la 3 hari makan free. Grin.

Anyways since I had quite heavy breakfast, I got the whole lunch hour to myself sebab takkan nak makan berat-berat banyak kali kot kan. Sampai PD nanti makan lagi. So went to Guardian to grab some stuff and found this....




....in-shower moisturisers.

Ooooo.

Of late I always experience dryness dekat elbow and ankles....stress okay especially bila pikir-pikir I might have dry neck too. Sobs. I hate dry skin because it may lead to lines - cukup la my puffy eyes yang macam tak boleh hilang hilang ni dah.

So I am all in to trying new moisturisers and since its only about RM12 or so....sukahati je la beli sebotol.

Grin.

If this thing works kan bagus. Cross fingers and lets try for a week or two. Extra 5 mins in the shower can do no harm kan?

You guys have a good weekend. The bus leaves in 10 mins so best be on the way!

Love & light!

No comments: