Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blogging at 3AM from the office.... cray or nay??

....cray?

Hahahahah!

I am not alone. There's a whole bunch of us. So I believe this is suppose to be normal.

But to tell you the truth I space out a lot today. I still haven't recovered from the coughing I acquired last weekend - thank God my sister's teh bunga helps in easing off the achy sore throat that comes with the cough.

Sigh.

On another note - my bestie Komala married her long time boyfriend and love of her life last weekend in one of the most happening weddings I have ever attended to. Sure, it was tiring. We drove 3 hours down to JB and rocked the whole weekend - actually strike that and changed to Bangra'd the whole Saturday night - and I just suppose I had too much. Started coughing soon after and till now, haven't subsided. If you want pictures go catch up on instagram coz I am so lazy to upload photos in such an ungodly hour. 

:P

But I am totally happy for her. She's a beautiful bride. I think I had a tinge of envy. But all in all I'm just happy. Everything was great. We all had a great time. All my closest friends were there.

:)

Anyways....been couped up in office till wee hours since Monday because of the upcoming reporting and its cray cray. Crossing my fingers that it'll be over really soon and that I can catch after work yoga tomorrow because hey, this cough needs natural internal heat to go away...perhaps.

Till then...you have sweet dreams!

Nites! Or morning! Or whatevs!

No comments: