Thursday, June 5, 2014

Art...


*when you work in Publika you get to enjoy art every day*

Oh my.....can't wait for the weekend to start. Was talking to Tina just now and we made plans for tea on Sunday (*love!*)......dah lama dah tak jumpa her 4m's - rindu pulak kat maqil. Hahahaah. Oh among the 4 I memang attached to maqil sikit - he's like my banana leaf buddy during weekend breakfast because he always sat next to me and shared my food. Siap suap-suap and all - memang my chenta hatilah hahahaah! But then its nice to have all 4 around - with the kids growing up so fast memang hillarious okay having them at the breakfast table.

For a moment, I felt like I can have kids too. Tapi after that seems bleak and impossible balik.

*winks*

Temporary feeling. Heheheh. Pinjam anak orang kejap.

Publika is having an art exhibits all around the building in association with Nando's - they have paintings hanged all over as well as displayed at the center court area. Took some time admiring them during lunch hour today, because I always love staring at a good painting. I can do that for hours ok. I remember when I was in Bali I am amongst the happiest to jump from one art house to another in Ubud - and spent hours (perhaps kalau accumulate all hours in total - maybe days) just admiring a painting after another. Of course the painting was not from anyone famous - but then I love mix of colors. I always felt that it speaks to me. Some of them speaks so loud I can get crazy dreaming over it for days.

So working in Publika is definitely a blessing because there is never a shortage of art supply all year round.

Najwa Mahiaddin is playing a showcase in Alexis on Saturday and Nikki's having a full moon for her newborn baby Tyraah. I suppose its a weekends among friends then.

:)

No comments: