Monday, June 2, 2014

De-stress weekend!

One thing I love about alexis is that they have good jazz singers on weekends that you just can't miss.

*winks*

Time flies and voila its almost mid year already (oh happy June people!!!! la la la la la!) so just to blow off some steam I got a few friends to join me for music and food at alexis ampang.


Evie and friends were on that night. Oh my god. That woman has quite a strong voice. Love love love. And she sang my favourites -  like You Don't Know Me ....... I was practically singing along.


Of course, good food helps with the super good mood too!

Winks!

My friend ordered the potatoes I have to say its pretty awesome. Never ordered them myself but I am glad we shared.

Good mood is infectious in a way. Still feeling on top of the world when I woke up this morning.

*smile*

Laters peep. You have a good week.

No comments: