Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bye bye July, Hello August!

Despite the mild haze, today is a bright shiny day. The office is still empty, everyone is still away on raya break. Kinda gives me more time to recollect on my thoughts and refocus on the things that I need to do. 

Now that 7 months has passed since new year I start getting fidgety over my life goals. Going down my personal checklist, I am a bit of an underachiever this year. Sigh. I wish I have done more. I wish there is more time. I notice that my thoughts and focus were scattered all around, it has been a challenge for me to get a grip of things and this is not good.

This is bad.

Sigh.

Alas we have 5 more months to go before the year end. With my sister's wedding coming up and business back as usual at the office, it'll be back to busy mode and hopefully, I'll get a chance to redeem myself.

And this starts with killing my long procrastinated outstanding to do list which includes clearing pending accounts, spring clean for good and complete my submission assignment by Sunday.

Thats seriously a lot of work. Considering its raya and there will be a lot of open house.

Lets not get too ahead of ourselves and focus.

To those who are still on a brea, lucky you. Enjoy while it last. To the rest of the population, happy working. Don't stress so much, its almost the weekend.

xoxo.

1 comment:

~LIZA~ said...

Selamat Hari Raya, babe! Maaf Zahir & Batin..