Thursday, July 17, 2014

How I am Gonna Deal With All My Clutter Pun I Seriously Don't Know

Barang siapa berani masuk my house now nescaya dia akan pengsan with the amount of mess that I have accumulated over the past few weeks.

*grin*

Tina claims that its not that bad. She came by twice over this past weeks with her kiddos and I made sure there are ample space for the kids to run around the house. Tak susah sebenarnya nak campak all my stuff into my 3rd room and pretend that all is good. But when they leave start la balik - the bags, the shopping bags, the baju-baju all macam termuntah keluar flowing to the living room.

Again.

Oh I so need a maid.

*drama queen la ni*

Nasib baik aku takde laki. Kalau tak masak la kena tinggal. 

I have been trying to do a bit of spring cleaning for weeks but then sangat la penggagal. There's just so much stuff. I macam confuse mana nak start. Start halfway one side and hours later there is still mess everywhere else.

Sobs.

But the raya is less than 2 weeks. Gotta sort it out before that.

Sigh.

Please pray for me.

No comments: