Wednesday, October 29, 2014

And so it happens......


....that the one that I have been waiting for has finally came knocking at my door.

*smile*

It has been surreal but he truly do make me happy. And at peace. He was not an easy person to understand at first, but doors were open, and roads paved. A few months later here we are....

....at a turning point.

And we are taking the turn together.

Hopefully all goes well till the big day itself. Once again I am filled with big dreams and hopes.

Thanks baby. Only God knows how much my heart is filled with love for you. And blessed your soul because you make me feel all warm and fuzzy and complete. 

Much love. And many more to come.

Bear with me people. You must be ready to puke by now, hahahaha, but who cares. I'm over the moon and back - and that's what matters.

xoxo.

8 comments:

Intan and The Boys said...

Congrats Zue!

Zuraida said...

Thanks intan :)

Syairuza Anna said...

Sangat2 happy for u.reading this makes my heart grow bunga2.congrats,darl.moga dipermudahkan smua urusan yee

maszShimi said...

Congatz zu!

NUR HAYATI MOHD YUSOFF said...

congratulation zu!!!

Zuraida said...

Thanks Anna, Shimi and Yat :D

Gypsy On The Move said...

Hello, been your silent reader for some time and just want to say, Congratulations! :)

Zuraida said...

hello gypsy!!!

actually i read ur blog too!

Thanks!

xoxo