Friday, October 3, 2014

Kenapa?

Have you ever wondered or ever had a conversation the like of this?


"Sayang, You sayang I tak?"

"Hmmm. You sayang I?"

"You think?"

"I do"

"But why?"

"Kenapa? Kena ada sebab ke kenapa I sayang you?"


*dalam hati - nak kena ada checklist ka?*


*Do you have one?*

Personally I never have one. Perhaps that explains why I can not hold a relationship for that long anyway. Sebab tak fokus. Sebab tak tahu apa sebenarnya diri sendiri suka atau tak. Always bagi peluang for myself to simply know others before I decide what kind of friendship it'll be. 

Tapi tak rasa superficial ke kalau ada checklist and all? I am not perfect, then why should I impose perfection on others.

Kalau tak tick the boxes then tak payah consider?

Hmmm.

I personally felt that matters of the heart is complicated. Its easier to explain law of gravity or talk about the solar system than explain the way you feel for a person. But then should I have a reason on why I am in love with a person, I would say simply because.....


"you listen"

*when I talk. And I talk a lot*


"because I like it when you smile" 

*eventhough sometimes you look like you are trying too hard to do so....smiling is not something naturally tattoed on your face*


"because you make me laugh"

*and yes, your jokes are not lame, even when you classify it as a stupid joke"


"because you laugh at my lame jokes too"

*because I am an accountant and my jokes are usually not that funny*


"because unknowingly, you gave me what I needed....not what I wanted"


Okay zuraida....dah deep sangat tu. Susah nak explain nanti.

:P


Maybe I will never find the best words to explain the why. I merely hope the fact that I do love means a greater deal.

*Its Friday - for funs sake lets crack the DVD and play 10 Things I Hate About You on repeat*

No comments: