Sunday, October 19, 2014

:P

I have been doing laundry all day.

Folding laundry to be exact.

Gosh. I have so many clothes. I can't believe it. I spent hours folding and I am still on to it. Penat okay. I still have loads to do, and I don't seem to have the time to do it. Sobs.

Work has been crazy. I wish I could blab about it. But I am just too stressed out to do so. All the signs of stress is apparent - the over-eating, the popping zits, the dandruff - soon there'll be massive weight gain, fatigue and depression. I felt like my emotions are running wild and patience running thin lately. Sangat tak stabil.

But then what to do?

Life's a wheel. This wheel is at its low end at the moment.

On the other hand....

A good thing is coming my way next weekend.

My silver lining.

Can't wait.

*winks*

Laters. Nite.

No comments: