Monday, December 1, 2014

Stretched thin

There comes a point of time when we stretch ourselves so thin, we are bound to flex/bounce back like a rubber band because we humans are only built to a certain extreme and such - we are never at a 100% capacity.

Life has been cray cray lately - a lot of changes, plus workload and study load combined is just a biatch. Sigh. The days when I come to question myself "what the hell am I doing  [fill in the blank] " comes more and more frequent - sigh, to a point that I felt like I am a tad ungrateful with what I have and already gone through.

Bad bad bad.

Did I lose all my zen when I slow down with yoga this past month?

Sigh.

Gotta start reflecting on myself and learn acceptance. I suppose I gotta calm down, this stress is pointless and not taking me anywhere.

Sigh.

Tell that to everyone else.

Sobs.

Too bad being stretched thin doesn't actually make me thin.

:P

30 days to the end of the year and its T-22 to flyday. So just hang in there!

xoxo.

No comments: