Monday, January 26, 2015

Lets start the week with some positivity....

Oh my, its a sunny morning its so hard to stomach the fact that its Monday!

:)

I don't know why but I felt my energy level to be up, up and up. I suppose I'm psyched to finally start dieting again - it's already past 3 weeks since new year and I am still on the bingeing bandwagon. I added a couple of extra belts on my stomach (thanks to my dearly beloved's extremely neat cooking skills - sigh, who can refuse a good home cooked meal? And to have it like all the time? Sigh...too much, too much!). This has got to stop.

:)

Threw away last year's desk calendar to the bin and skimming through my new one and trying to figure out when I can fit some time for gym and yoga. I have to admit that exercising takes time and I somehow has this fear that my fiance wont understand the time spent. Well he's kinda introvert - exercising is not exactly his thing. Trust me - I dah ajak dia okay to come with me a couple of times tapi jangan mimpi la - he lost weight effortlessly I think God is somewhat unfair okay.

:P

Plus gotta jungle work with exercise this coming february. As always, I usually gain weight from February to April because of the long working hours-lack of exy time- and severe lack of sleep routine but then with the wedding coming up I gotta get a grip and break the cycle. Gila la okay aku dah overweight sekarang ni lepas tu I pile up lagi this next 3 months - tak sempat ok nanti nak look good even though puasa bulan 7 ni.

Sobs. Yeah losing weight's a bitch.

But then its always fun to have others do it together.

So mari lose weight beramai-ramai.

Chewah!

Okay now gotta work on that new running playlist for later.

Ciao and have a good weekend ahead.

No comments: