Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Year - 13 days late but still....its a new year. :D

Happy New Year Peeps!

*grin*

I closed 2014 with a trip to London/Paris and sumpah lepas balik dari the 2 week long trip tu I am exhausted. Nevertheless I had fun! Loads! I gotta say that two cities is somewhere I can live in - the air, the coffee , the laid backness, the culture - I gotta say the place is beautiful and I wish I can stay longer.

And that coming from a sunny beach bum is something. 

Not to say I never complaint about wanting the sun. I wish there were more sun (of course!). Obviously, despite my newfound love towards the city , I will definitely die in the cold if left there too long.

Sangat khatulistiwa aku ni.

I came back with a 3 day jetlag, spent the whole weekend sleeping and an ear infection.

Sakit okey. Hence the hiatus. And the unpacked bags still screaming for me to tend to (or more like a bunch of  ruins left in my living room). I got a hole in my wallet/purse - these two cities are far from cheap plus there are no interval cities in between to hedge the expenses. But then its okay. I don't know when I'll get to do this again given the big plans I have for this year.

Winks!

This year's resolution is no resolution! Senang nye hidup - macam takde objektif. Carry je la resolution tahun lepas. Try to lose 20 kilos (oh tingginya angan-angan). Live healthy. Exercise more often. Try and practice yoga consistently. Try not to gain so much weight sampai baju kerja semua tak muat (fact!). Keep a religious beauty regime. Drink more H2O. Be kind. Spread light.

Biggest challenge this year is to make it to the wedding day in August. Kalau ikut resam cerita 2 broke girls - my wedding fund is at less than 1k at the moment and the wedding budget is definitely more than that. I have about 7 months to save enough to throw a kenduri, plan a wedding and make sure I don't bust my budget (because whats important is life after the wedding aite?). Before I leave fort my holidays I have been doing some digging for ideas and whatnot, having a pinboard on pinterest sure is fun.

Like something....pin it. Find something interesting....pin it too just in case.

Pin pin pin.

So far I have created about 4 different boards on wedding related matters and been pinning for weeks.

Geek.

Anyways if you guys wanna play guess what zuraida is gonna have on her wedding day perhaps you would like to visit my pinboards for clues.

Just kidding.

I haven't even decided on a theme color yet but I roughly plan to kill my to-do list as I go on this next 7 months. So far I have kick-started a few stuff - decided on the wedding venue (which most likely be switched back to my hometown - sorry kiddos, that month sangat la banyak wedding kat KL ni sampai the date I wanted is snapped since last year....so 2014), came up with a budget that is currently worrying me (and will potentially be a nightmare of sorts, but I am holding my chin up and looking at the bright side),  picked my wedding cake (oh yes! thats a silver lining I love since I got gateuxlicious *grin*) and decided if I have extra money I will upgrade my wedding cake (ha! mimpi!). Over the next month I need to see the tailor, scout a wedding organiser for the event day (pelamin and whatnot), scout for favours - and the list goes on. I suppose by March I should at least have about 40% of the planning done and the rest to roll in motion so that I won't rush towards the end because got knows how crazy my schedule could get at the very last minute and I hate it if I need to rush through things like a mad woman!

:P

Anyways enough wedding talk. I don't wanna bore you....since this is like the second time we are at this. Last we did this a couple of years back I almost turned into a bridezilla in which hello hello I have so learned from my past and I vow not to get too carried with it anymore.

What happens, happens. Yang penting at the end of the day all is done.  I am just hoping for the best, since orang kata nak buat benda baik - hopefully God will ease the whole process till the big day itself.

Guess what?

Tomorrow's already mid week. Weehoo!!! 3 days to the weekend!!!!

xoxo.

Laters!

No comments: