Monday, March 23, 2015

Swamped...but definitely looking forward...

Wow it has been ages!

3 words - I am swamped. Work is cray cray - missed a lot on life because work is kinda demanding right now but I know this stormy days shall pass. 

It has been a stressful 3 weeks, and its not helping that my home-front is not stable too. I suppose its normal for couples to fight but recent turn of events has really gotten me agitated.I don't know if I have enough strength to brave this through - I just hope that at the end I can still hold on to myself.

To have courage. And be kind.

So last weekend I broke my bank and decided that just this one time I should give myself a break - so I invested in a 3 day detox cleanse and bought my yoga pass for the next 3 months. I need some zen, a center. I think some time in the past 6 months I have somewhat lost myself, and its hurting me.

When in pain, yoga is good.

Especially when one of your yoga healers is a yoga rockstar.


Just gotta love my yoga home - they just bring amazing people.

Can't wait.

xoxo.

No comments: