Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Where the hell have I been? Through hell, the moon and back....perhaps.

Perhaps the better question is what has happened to the funny witty me?

Writers block is a bitch. Then life happens. Just tones and tones of work that keeps on piling a never ending mountain. I try to write of the shittiness that happens to me daily with thoughts of rainbows and unicorns - I know that seems to sound as if I am delusional but hey, whatever la, as long as it rocks my boat then what others think do not matter. So instead of shit I actually have rainbows.

Lucky me.

My fengshui reading this year appears to be a lot of positive - considering somehow roosters are besties with monkeys and monkey year brings good fortune to roosters. Of course they say I can boost my prosperity if I put a flag on some part of my house and park gold stuff at another end of the house - I am yet to do that, because seriously my house is a mess I am scared the boosters might get lost in between tones of I don't know what. But I think I still have time to clean up and place my boosters all around the house since technically the Hokkien new year just kicked in yesterday (I think) and its not Chap Goh Meh yet. So yeah, maybe I should get that done pronto. Before all this new year jiggy ends.

*Grin*

Lama kan I tak ramble?

Bahahahaha.

Anyways I got tonnes of make up last week (and new brushes - dance dance!) and I think I should start putting on make up more often and make others feel a little bit lively when I enter the room. Of late I felt like everyone took me in as a buzzkill simply because I heard it was said that I wreck havoc - perhaps I am some sort of a tornado - but hey, things happen for a reason. Perhaps me in make-up will cheer people up and make them feel less defensive. Sigh. Classic china doll routine ni. I never thought I'll have to go through life having the need to bat my eyelashes but then God already gave me eyelashes so why am I so darn against batting it?

Sometimes independent women thing is a good thing, when you can't do independent women then terpaksa be a women and bat those freaking eyelashes.

Just saying.

One's gotta live.

Thank God that the worse is over for now. I get to go back on time this past couple of days and catch up on sleep more. Sleep has been lacking too much this past couple of weeks. My back aches like a bitch. I still need to see my doctor on that. Of course the pain wont just go away in a bleep. My work environment is hazardous to my health you know.

Till later, you guys stay positive.

No comments: