Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Emergency fan problem....

My car had been acting up lately. The first time I saw red temperature blinking lights on my driver dashboard was last week on the way back from picking up my legal documents from Putrajaya. At first I thought its just out of water, so we refilled and moved on. Yesterday, whilst stuck in a jam on the way home after work, the same red blinking lights appeared and I suddenly went bonkers. I have a really bad feeling about it. Part of me is worried that my car might suddenly combust in the middle of rush hour traffic. Who knows what overheating can do. I was praying really hard for a safe journey home.

Thank God all was okay. But since its Ramadhan most workshops are closed quite early. So I decided to drop by the workshop early this morning instead.

Well thank heavens I didn't wait another day longer. Found out that my fan was no longer functioning, hence the overheating and the red blinking lights. It will take a day for the repairs to be done since they need to order the parts - and since the car is already in the workshop I got it serviced as well since it'll be due for servicing next 2 weeks anyway. 

The downside to it all is the cost of repairs. Sigh. With the moving house and new rental deposit (and raya, ehem ehem!) I definitely felt the pinch. Dah la masa baru nak kawin haritu I had to repair my engine mounting and lower arm as well which cost me an arm and a leg. 

Sigh.

Takpe la. Whatever it is safety comes first. Better be safe than sorry. All else hopefully will eventually work out.
 

No comments: